I am not accepting new clients at this time. Please browse this site for information you may find helpful. Thank you.
What to Expect
I believe this is truly a life-changing protocol in the most practical way. Once we've done a hair mineral analysis, we can usually correlate very directly the kind of physical and emotional challenges a person is having. People are often shocked to discover how issues they've had with their personality can actually resolve when they balance the minerals in their body!
Of course it's important, before you start a program like this, to know what to expect. So let me outline the costs and commitment involved to make sure you know that this program is right for you:
1) I am not a public healthcare provider. I only work with members of the private Nutritional Balancing Academy. The cost of membership is INCLUDED with your first hair test, but you will have to decide for yourself if membership is right for you before we begin, and I will need to receive your membership form before we work together.
2) I also ask that you sign my Disclaimer Form. This just makes sure you understand what this service is and what it is not.
3) I consider this to be a long-term health venture. In our family, it's part of our lifestyle. We're not treating it just as something to address specific health concerns, but as a way to keep our bodies as healthy as possible throughout our lives.
Even if you are looking to nutritional balancing to address something specific, I do not provide timelines for results. The body determines the most urgent needs for nutrients, and uses them according to its own schedule. What you think is most important may be low on the scale of survival, and you may have no idea about what's happening in your body. Western medicine addresses symptoms, if that's what you're really trying to do. Nutrition provides the basis for long-term wellness.
I tell you this to encourage you to think long-term with nutritional balancing. Please don't start this program thinking that you'll unravel problems in a few months when they took years to create. (Anything is possible, but it's better to be patient with the process.)
4) There is an initial cost of $200 for the hair analysis (lab costs) and the initial consultation. Once you've paid, I will send you a hair analysis kit by mail; you will need someone to help you collect your hair sample. You will send this to the lab. After I get the results, I will review them thoroughly before discussing the results with you. It will take about 3 weeks from the time you send your hair to the lab till the time when we have our consultation, as I have to wait for lab results.
This fee also covers any time you may need to have questions answered (by e-mail or phone) as you go along regarding the protocol or your responses to it. Please Note: I am NOT trained or certified as a counselor, therapist, or doctor. You should address emotional, mental, and medical matters with your therapist or doctor. I can only give you input in regards to this service.
If you need additional counseling during this program, I encourage you to click here. The counselors listed there understand this program and can help you through it.
5) Then there is a monthly cost of the supplements themselves. I offer 20% off the retail price to keep things more affordable. Typical costs range from about $150 to $200 per month. The cost depends on your personal needs.
6) We'll retest your hair every 3-4 months. Since I already have your background information by then, retests and consultations are only $150.
7) Compared to most people's expectations, you'll be taking quite a lot of supplements every day. Usually 10-15 at each meal (3x per day). Few people realize how depleted our bodies and food have become and what a major difference is made when you load your body with nutrients like this. Also keep in mind that this runs the gamut of vitamins, minerals, greens, omega fatty acids, and so on. There are a lot of systems in the body to support!
8) I will also provide for you specific lifestyle and dietary suggestions. These are part of the overall system, which has been developed over many decades by medical doctors and has changed so many lives. I understand that some of the suggestions contradict what you find elsewhere (for instance, we don't recommend eating a lot of raw food or being vegetarian), and all of this can be explained if you have questions. I don't expect that most people will follow this protocol exactly, and the supplements will still assist if you make some different choices. But I just want to be clear that it's all designed as a package, and as you incorporate these suggestions, they will further assist in your balancing.
I hope this gives you a good foundation for understanding this wellness protocol and welcome any questions you have. Please contact me here if you have any questions.
Once you are a Nutritional Balancing Academy member and have signed my Disclaimer Form, you can visit the following page to make a secure online payment of $200:
Make sure to enter $200 for your first hair test!
After making the payment, please make sure to also send me your address so I can get your hair kit mailed to you.
Thank you for your interest!